[themes] core compatibility

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Tue Apr 22 03:30:43 UTC 2008

Your best bet is to post this to the Deco support queue: http://drupal.org/project/issues/deco?categories=support&states=all
. The theme creator/maintainer is pretty active in supporting his work.

That said, you would do well to search for deco in the text of all the
theme files. Pay particular attention to template.php. Functions,
particularly hook calls often start with the theme name or an
underscore followed by the name, and if they don't match the actual
theme name, bad stuff happens. This is one of the reasons that
subthemes are a popular apporach, although they don't work in every
situation.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com

I'm riding my bicycle 545 miles from June 1-7, 2008 to end AIDS.
Find out how you can help at http://www.aidslifecycle.org/5312