[themes] Search box in Bluebeach

Sean Wingert seanw at norris-stevens.com
Mon May 5 23:52:52 UTC 2008

Just a quick question about the danger4k theme (built on Bluebeach). Everything appears to work fine but the Search box is not visible for anonymous users. How do I fix that?

Here's what I've already tried:
1. admin/settings/site-information (Toggle Display, Search Box)
   Interestingly, when I turn this off, the search box disappears for all users
2. Modifying this code from template.php to print the search_box on all pages (no luck)

      <?php if ($sidebar_left): ?>
          <?php print $search_box ?>
          <?php print $sidebar_left ?>
      <?php endif; ?>

I suspect I'm missing something basic. Any thoughts?

Sean