[themes] targeting variables in my node-blog.tpl.php file

J. Sint Jago j.sintjago at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 10 08:45:37 UTC 2009

You have to override the theme function in your template.php file.

I think you can not target it directly in node-blog.tpl.php

Copy the original function to your theme and rename it:

themename_node_submitted() and make the changes you want.

If you install dev module you can see on your page which theme_functions are
responsible for the theming of the particular items such as $links etc.

  _____