[themes] audio node image -- field missing in views? not selecting ID3 fields?

will hall wiltonhall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 20:23:32 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

So I am using Views 2 and Audio modules on Drupal 6.8.

When I create a view, I can't find the audio image as a field to add.
The image is showing up just fine in Audio nodes and teasers, but when i
create a block for audio nodes, I can't select the audio image in the
filter or fields.

I imagine that the Audio module is adding images to the ID3 information
on the audio file?

How can i get the audio node images to show up in my block views?

thanks for help!

- will