[themes] zen custom theme and link to node

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.net
Wed Oct 28 10:22:22 UTC 2009

Barb,

The title definitely has a link. I wonder if reducing the size of the
#navbar (primary nav) box from 72px to much smaller will help. Looks
like that box is moving over top of the title. You may want to make it
5px or something just to test if the link then appears. Then you could
tweak the height from there.

Thanks,
Mark