[themes] Drop Down Menu options

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:58:38 UTC 2010

So far I love superfish.

Regarding nice menus: It seems like the design change that I want to make
like border: 0; as well as a few other nice edits causes errors in the
coding. Have no idea why.

I installed superfish and it's working great. It loves my site, I love it,
and everyone is getting along. :D

Can someone please let me know which css lines I need to get the following
(my brain is refusing to work anymore and me and superfish aren't
understanding what eachother wants)...

I have the background colors for each level and the rollover the way I want
them. I just can't figure out how to get the text colors to change depending
on the levels.
------

I want the top line (primary links) of my horizontal menu to be white on
blue (on rollover and when it is active I want them to turn green because
they will be on a gray background).

I want the secondary links to be green (they have a background of light gray
and a gray will be their rollover.).

So

____________
News & Events (white text on blue, On rollover Green text on gray)
____________
     >> Current News (I want this to be green text on light gray, rollover
lighter green on a darker gray)

.sf-menu a, .sf-menu a:visited {
color:white;
}

.sf-menu li a, .sf-menu li a:visited {
color: green;
}

Right now it is making all the levels the same colors (and since I have two
different background colors... I don't like that... And it changes the
colors when visited and I don't want that either (it's fine if it's a
secondary link though))

http://cbf.holly.hobby-site.com/

Thanks,
Holly