[themes] how to insert code into WYSIWYG

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:10:34 UTC 2010

Hi, does anyone know of a really nice <code> insertion tool? I'm having
issues with the drupal module: codeFilter, in that it strips ">" and "<"
from any place where I put them inside of <code></code> wrappers, and it
also does all sorts of crazy font coloring to <?php code and over-rules
my <code> wrapper.. both of which make styling it really challenging...

I'm looking for something that: WORKS and allows me to easily style it
just the way I like it...

Thanks!

Seb.