[themes] Comment-wrapper is not used in my theme

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Fri Jun 11 10:36:54 UTC 2010

Lee Rowlands ha scritto:
> Hi Michael
> Judging by http://api.lullabot.com/template_preprocess_comment_wrapper it
> should work if foo is the type of your node (e.g. page etc).

yes foo is my node type. however I have found the problem: a stupid
function created by Artisteer that wrap all comment.
I hate this template made with Artisteer!!!!  Why graphic worker need to
use this type of program ????. GRRRRRRRRR.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it