[themes] page-front.tpl.php not visible

Joop Sint Jago j.sintjago at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 4 17:19:09 UTC 2011

Just to add to Carl´s & Laura´s comments:
Be sure there is no code error in your new php file.

If you are new to this you might just modify a tiny thing in your
custom-made front page like a textual change.
This way you can check if the systems works. If it does, you know everything
is setup neatly and you can go-ahead and continue modifying your front page.