[themes] Looking for a design associate

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Tue Feb 8 08:14:31 UTC 2011

I'm a freelance developer working mostly in Drupal the past 3 years. At
times I have the need for a designer. I have not run across the need yet
for a complete theme, but have needed (1) a complete design done in the
form of a .psd using an existing base theme, where I provide a
reasonable idea of what should be on the page and any information about
existing elements and client preferences, (2) the same but beginning
with already-existing wire frames, or (3) the need to create page
designs for new pages to an existing site.

I have seen in the past that most of the clients I work have a comfort
level of $250/page, though some would just then have the home page
designed and based the rest of the site on it. These have typically been
business sites (see my portfolio) and not media, entertainment or
personal promo ... so without multimedia bells and whistles.

If you are interested in exploring an association, flexible in your
process, able to design from varying abstraction levels of description,
please contact me off list and provide a link to some designs you have
done for Drupal and e-commerce sites.

--

Ayen Designs
388 Bullsboro Drive #105 · Newnan, Georgia 30263
IM (Yahoo) baalwww    (MSN) baalwww at yahoo.com
Skype: ayendesigns

Ayen Designs is a tradename of the computer services division of