[themes] NYC DRUPAL THEMES Contract - See Below for details - from Stuart Zander, Project One, Inc.

Stuart Zander szander at project1.com
Tue Aug 21 21:54:26 UTC 2012

Know an outstanding DRUPAL THEMES Consultant?

One of our key clients in New York City needs to bring aboard 1 or 2 talented Front-end Web Developers with strong, hands-on Drupal theming experience to join their expanding team.  These people will be responsible for hands-on development for multiple projects, will keep up-to-date with new technologies, and will adapt to an ever-changing technical environment. 6-12 months contract (W2 or C2C okay), onsite only.  Any Broadcast Media or Digital/Interactive Industry experience is a huge plus.  Must be proud to show off & explain their robust, content-rich portfolios.

Responsibilities:
. Convert Photoshop mockups into semantic HTML and CSS
. Build, implement and customize Drupal themes
. Follow established best practices and development protocols
. Collaborate with developers, share technical components, and assist with technical documentation for projects
. Meet project deadlines

Required Skills:
. At least 1-2 years of professional experience devoted to Front-end Web Development
. Strong experience with hand-coding HTML
. 1+ years experience developing and maintaining standards compliant web sites using HTML, CSS and JavaScript (jQuery)
. Must have demonstrated experience developing front-end code based on wire-frames and/or PhotoShop
. Handson experience with site building/theming for Drupal 6 and 7
. Experience with PHP and MySQL development
. Passionate about learning new skills and code/development approaches
. Persistence and creativity in seeking solutions to problems
. Enthusiastically willing to take on new challenges
. Communicate in a responsive, timely, and professional manner

FYI... We have successfully placed dozens of top notch IT Consultants with this client and we work directly with the hiring manager who will meet anyone we recommend.
If you know someone who'd be a good fit, send me a resume (mailto:szander at project1.com) and follow up with a phone call (212-792-6385).  We can turn this around in just a few days!
Thanks.
Stuart Zander
Project One, Inc.