[themes] NYC Drupal Contract - Cool opportunity to get involved in Next Generation Interactive Television (iTV) !

Stuart Zander szander at project1.com
Fri Aug 24 14:46:14 UTC 2012

Know a good, Jr. Front-End Drupal Developer?

We've got an amazing contract opportunity in NYC with one of our leading Broadcast Media clients for someone who's starting out with Drupal to join the team that's responsible for developing the next generation of Interactive Television (iTV) capabilities.  Get in on the ground floor with this highly coveted company that is taking full advantage of the ever-changing technical landscape.  You need just 1 year of "real-world" Drupal development experience, as well as familiarity with site building/themes for Drupal 6 and 7.  The right individual will also have at least 1 year of hands-on HTML, CSS and JavaScript/jQuery experience and have worked with PHP and MySQL.

If you know someone who'd be a good fit, send me a resume (mailto:szander at project1.com ) and follow up with a phone call (212-792-6385).  I'll be happy to share more of the details when we speak.

Thanks.

Stuart Zander
Project One, Inc.