[themes] Corralling a stray button

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:27:28 UTC 2012

Global variables are not necessary and should be avoided.

Does it *visually* appear outside of the enclosing divs, or are you talking
strictly about the markup? The former could indicate a mere CSS error.

Consider providing a pastebin of both the preprocess and markup to help
diagnose.

Carl Wiedemann
Website design & development consulting | c4rl.ws
carl.wiedemann at gmail.com | skype: c4rlww