[themes] Need help to find out UI URL

Progga proggaprogga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:38:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Manjit Singh <me at manjitsingh.org> wrote:

> i am looking for the thread, In which we can see all replies.

Try clicking the "Thread" link in the list archive page (i.e.
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/themes/).  There is one "Thread"
link per month.  Here are the Threads for March -
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/themes/2013-March/thread.html

If you are looking for a mailing list archive where all the emails in
the same thread are displayed in a single page (as in the forums) then
I am afraid I don't know the answer.

Sincerely,
Adnan