[themes] theme question from a newbee

vibanu vibanu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:14:58 UTC 2013

We are moving from stactic HTML to drupal 7.

I have our theme for the HOME page that is page.tpl.php which has a header
content area and footer. For the conenet area I am using 3 column stacked
page layout.
The layout of the sub pages is different from the HOME page. Mostly all sub
pages have content on the LEFT side and navigation on the right hand side.
Should I have to create another theme that would be applied to the sub
pages? What is the suggested way to acheive this? Would you know of any
good videos to demonstrate this?

Thanks in advance!