[themes] BEM compatible themes

Robert Orr robert.eugene.orr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:10:44 UTC 2014

Jerome,
    Good Morning. My name is Robert Orr. I am a Musician and Technology
Developer. I work and live in Bogota Colombia working on some Music deals.
I don't know how I could assist you with your development projects but I am
very interested in the Music. Let me know. Could you give a little more
explaination on what your goals are?
Rob​

Robert Orr
Latin America Voice Systems