[translations] Introduction

Katrin Silvius katie at nonsie.net
Fri Dec 2 04:23:21 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

My name is Katrin Silvius and I am slowly but surely translating Drupal
into Estonian. Even tho I no longer live in Estonia I try to maintain
Estonian translation hoping some day someone else would like to help me
with this.
I`m planning to use Drupal for my personal website as well as for my
business, but right now I`m stuck with translating some strings.

How would you translate taxonomy if there is no such word in the
language nor anything close to it?
I`m tempted to translate it as a system of organized keywords - this
makes more sense than coming up with a completely new word for taxonomy.

rgrds,
Katrin Silvius
aka nonsie