[translations] Introduction

Javier Linares devel at javierlinares.com
Fri Dec 2 11:29:24 UTC 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 12:21:18PM +0100, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> "Categorization" or "classification" might be a better translation,
> if such word is available in your language.  I think.

In Spanish we have "categorias" in the menu item, but the description in
admin/taxonomy page mentions "taxonomias". At least in Spanish, taxonomies
implies a little bit more than just categorization or classification.

Also, most Spanish people I know say "taxonomias" when talking about that,
even customers without previous experience with Drupal.

Just my two cents. :)

--
Javier Linares     http://interactors.coop | http://javierlinares.com