[translations] translation related critical issues for 4.7

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Dec 26 16:46:05 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

I would like to bring the following issues to your attention, since
these are important for those, who would like to use our translations in
the upcoming 4.7.0 release. Please test the latest patch offered on
these issues, and report findings directly as follow ups on the issues.
Please verify that these patches work, so that they won't skip the 4.7.0
deadline.

  http://drupal.org/node/41118

  The update process never starts if you have a
  translation installed

  http://drupal.org/node/5961

  You cannot import a translation if open_basedir is set, ie.
  you are on a multiuser hosted server. As you can see from the
  node id, this is a very old bug, and should have been fixed
  long time ago. Please help getting it in!

Goba