[translations] Introduction

Konstantin Käfer kkaefer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:14:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself to you, the
subscribers of this list. I think it is important to know who is on
the list to be able to coordinate our translation effort.

My name is Konstantin Käfer, I am 18 years old and I live in Germany,
so the language I translate in is of course German. I am going to
school yet and I am in K12 (that has nothing to do with the American
K12; it means just that it's the twelfth school year).

I use Drupal mainly for managing the website of my school, located at
http://gwsg.net/.

It would be nice to learn who else has also subscribed to this list.

Regards,
Konstantin

--
http://timcn.de