[translations] My introduction

Mihai (sictir.org) bofh at sictir.org
Tue Nov 29 05:25:50 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

My name is Mihai Banciu, 29 years old, currently living in Pittsburgh,
PA, USA. I'm taking care of the Romanian translation of Drupal. We
started using Drupal about a year now for our community site.

Just as Mike points out below, I'm pretty much in the same boat as him.
Due to academic constraints I've been on and off the project lately, but
I'm eagerly awaiting the next release!

Take care,
Mihai