[translations] using localized installer

Fabio Varesano fabio at windsmpeg.tk
Sun Dec 17 15:25:42 UTC 2006

Thank you Gabor for your fast reply.

I will give it a try asap.

However I would like to know: why Drupal will not ship with localized
po in it? What have been the decisions about this?

Obviously I'm sure that non English speaking people will be really
happy in getting the installer asking what is their favorite language..

Or maybe the effort of creating already translated distributions is on
the different localized community?

Fabio