[translations] Drupal 5 Malay translation

Chelah chelah at bootbox.net
Sat Dec 23 13:51:01 UTC 2006

My earlier and the very first post was in html format. I didn't realize that I've to do it with plain text. If you can read this than I've done it correctly. Otherwise I cannot post message using bootbox.net.

My earlier message:
I'm starting a Malay translation for Drupal 5. I wonder if anybody else is doing the same. It will be nice to join efforts. BTW Indonesian and Malay have many similarities.

http://chelah.cara-cerna.com

BootBox.Net - Your Home on the Internet
http://www.bootbox.net

Get an @bootbox.net webmail account - http://webmail.bootbox.net

Get Dialup Internet Access for only $8.95/mo
http://isp.bootbox.net

Host Your Website For Free- http://webhosting.bootbox.net

Put Your E-Commerce Business Online Virtually Free - http://bcommerce.bootbox.net