[translations] Lost in this mailing-list system

Chelah chelah at bootbox.net
Sat Dec 23 20:16:07 UTC 2006

>>Is it possible that you selected 'daily digest' instead of receiving
>>each mail in your mailing list preferences?
>>
>>Konstantin Käfer – http://kkaefer.com/

Thank you Konstantin,

I saw that 'daily digest' during registration but not in the configuration page. I guess it should be 'Set Digest Mode' and it already set to 'On'. Maybe I don't wait long enough :)

I've just set 'Do you want to receive messages that do not match any topic filter?' to 'Yes'. I want to see what happen.

BootBox.Net - Your Home on the Internet
http://www.bootbox.net

Get an @bootbox.net webmail account - http://webmail.bootbox.net

Get Dialup Internet Access for only $8.95/mo
http://isp.bootbox.net

Host Your Website For Free- http://webhosting.bootbox.net

Put Your E-Commerce Business Online Virtually Free - http://bcommerce.bootbox.net