[translations] how make several file name_module-module.po form single file codeOfconutry.po

Arkadiusz Zychewicz oczykota at wp.pl
Thu Jun 29 12:53:32 UTC 2006

Hi,
I'm new on this, so hello to everyone. In previous in drupal 4.6 was
single file xx.po but now in cvs i saw several files, each has name in
format: module_name-module.po I export form drupal 4.7 file with
translation of esperanto end it's single file, too. So, how can i
generate this file from eo.po ? Maybe i haven't to do this?

Arek.
PS. I know that this is in FAQ bud i don't still known how upload my
file with translation.