[translations] et + hu translations for 4.7 currently broken.

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue May 2 18:51:38 UTC 2006

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> I just fixed the "sl" translation in CVS (syntax error), but "et" and "hu"
> are still marked as "broken" at http://drupal.org/translation-status.
>
> That's because they contain almost no files, my guess is that's an
> oversight and/or wrong tagging/branching of the files. I'm not going to fix
> this right now, that should probably be done by the respective
> maintainers -- I don't want to break anything...

Ah, I thought I would be able to trick the build system. The hu 4.7
branch only contains a small readme now that work is underway to
complete the translation (the current version contains errors we would
not like to see even on test sites :). Proof reading is going quickly,
the full (100%) translation will be ready in a day or two. There is no
branching error.

Goba