[translations] Drupal 4.7.0 Afrikaans Translation

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon May 8 16:48:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

I sent my translation to the list this morning with the following
message below, and it got blocked because of the message size. I just
want to draw the attention to a list maintainer to the fact, please.

Regards,

Kobus

=====

Hi,

Please find attached the completed Afrikaans 4.7.0 translation based on
the official Drupal 4.7.0 release.

I have a CVS account, but currently due to our setup at work (my only
Internet connection) I can't access it. Will someone please do the
honours and upload it for me?

Thanks a lot!

Kobus