[translations] Where is this translation problem?

Miguel Duarte home at miguelduarte.net
Sat Apr 21 12:46:32 UTC 2007

There are some expressions we translated, with the latest "pot" files,
and on the 5.1 they are appearing in English.

Example:

"If you want to add a static page, like a contact page or an about
page, use a page."

"Stories are articles in their simplest form: they have a title, a
teaser and a body, but can be extended by other modules. The teaser is
part of the body too. Stories may be used as a personal blog or for
news articles."

Both are translated (on the "system-install.po"), but on the site they
still appear in english. The most strange is when I search on the
database (http://www.liberal-social.org/admin/settings/locale/string/search),
the expressions are there and are translated.

Where is the problem? What can I do about it?

Miguel Duarte

--
Mobile: +351.966075978
Office: +351.217242590