[translations] [jakub at rtfm.cz: %count bug in common-inc.po?]

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Jan 2 19:40:13 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Jakub Suchy wrote:
> i am just translating common-inc.po which has some occurrences of %count
> related to time. This is not correct, after correcting to @count,
> everything works. I think this is a bug (a critical one maybe).
> Can anybody confirm this? Can you please fill in a bugreport as i am on
> very unstable WiFi connection now and my internet barely works? Thanks.

Yes, this was reported many times. Bugs were submitted, one with a patch
even :) I have fixed this issue in the extractor.php script, so the next
templates will have this fixed (and some other errors too).

> I would like to ask one more question: after releasing updated
> templates, is there a way to update my translation from these templates
> and translate only changes?

You can use msgmerge, which is documented in the online handbook and/or
the translation template README.txt.

Gabor