[translations] Anybody I could ask general questions about Spanish translations?

Gustavo Sánchez Muñoz gusgsm at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:38:08 UTC 2007

Good morning,

I have just applied to the CVS to be able to submit translations for some of
the contributed modules. I am posting this because I have some doubts about
the workflow.

I would like to know if there is something similar to a style book,
translation guidelines, etc... so as to keep some consistency with the
general "translation into Spanish" consensus.

I don't know if there is some type of 'super translator' that reviews the
translations submited, etc...

Thank you

Gustavo Sánchez :)