[translations] Anybody I could ask general questions about Spanish translations?

Gustavo Sánchez Muñoz gusgsm at gmail.com
Sun May 6 11:11:45 UTC 2007

Hello, Victor and all

First of all, thank you for your kind answer.

I have seen that 'dictionary' list before and I have been lurking the Drupal
Hispano site for a while. I took as well a peep to the Spanish-speaking
groups and I am sorry to say I was a bit dissappointed when I saw how few
and underpopulated they are if we compare that with how many sites in
Spanish are running with Drupal. I thank you for your invitation to visit
the Argentinian group as well.

However, I would like to 'abusar un poquito' and ask you if you would be so
kind to asnwer me a few questions about the CVS system. I must confess I am
totally lost with this CVS thing as I am just a graphic designer and a
Windows user ;)

If you or anybody as kind as you would feel like, I would like to ask 2
simple questions:

1. Using CVS

- I have installed TortoiseCVS in my Win2k at home
- I have  a module translated
- I have a CVS account.
- I have no idea.

Now, What and how do I do?

2. The translation I have done would need some revisions (I am not perfect,
I speak Spanish from Spain --nobody speaks 'neutral Spanish--, etc...) Would
anybody step in and do them? (how? In the CVS?).

Thanks again :)

Gustavo Sánchez

http://gusgsm.com