[translations] [Translations] Language

Eric Gundersen eric at developmentseed.org
Sun May 27 14:46:19 UTC 2007

Hi Ozono,
If you would like help on how to go about translating Drupal and
contriubted modules and what software to use to edit the .PO files
(the files alow you to translate the interface) I would be happy to
walk you though the process of exporting a .po file and translating
via desktop software,t and then importing it back to Drupal.  I just
had to do this for the first time for some modules and it was much
easier than I imagined at first and wish I had help to nudge me into
action rather than fret about it being a lot of work. It will be
great to see Drupal in Azerbaijan :)

Eric Gundersen | Development Seed
http://www.developmentseed.org
(O) 202.250.3633