[translations] request for translations - Pathauto 5.x-2.0 - release in as little as a week

Greg Knaddison greg at pingvox.com
Mon Oct 29 13:45:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

Drupal.org user Hass requested[1] that I delay the final release of
Pathauto5.x-2.x for translators.  So, this is a one week warning.  It
will probably be more than a week, but if there are no new bugs found
in the next week then I will make a new "official" release of
Pathauto-5.x-2.0.

The version to base your translation work on is the
Pathauto5.x-2.0-beta5 [2] This new release has many new features and
some functional changes from the previous 1.x version.  Please see the
upgrade guide[3] for more information about the new features and
changes.

I will do my best not to change any strings from now on, especially
for the strings that are sent to every day users.  If strings need to
be changed to provide better guidance to admins or to add new features
then I will do my best to minimize the change.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

[1] http://drupal.org/node/177914
[2] http://drupal.org/node/187502