[translations] Drupal 6 RC4 is out, minor changes for translators

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sat Feb 9 00:02:04 UTC 2008

Hey,

http://drupal.org/drupal-6.0-rc4 is out and includes a small number of
string changes (was 12 changed or new strings in total as I counted).
Unfortunately we found some menu bugs which needed some new strings
and a string change, and there were some oversights in wording in some
strings as well.

New translation templates are out for those working in CVS only:
http://drupal.org/node/219513

Again, I hope this will the final last RC, and the stable 6.0 version
might be out early next week. We will see how the critical bugs queue
progresses.

Gabor