[translations] Localization Server status

Drupal Norge drupalnorge at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:15:53 UTC 2008

I am just wondering on the status of the localization server.

It seems that there are numerous translation teams who have installed the
localization server on their own websites and Gabor mentioned on his e-mail
regarding D6 packaging that:

"The latest version of localization server also includes a flat export
format, which exports files as you need to commit them to Drupal.org
CVS.

So get those translations flowing!"

 Should we install our own localization server or should we just wait for it
to be installed in a drupal.org subdomain? Either of the two is okay...I am
just wondering what our course of action will be.

****Gabor, what do you recommend?

Best regards,

John (JohnNoc)

http://drupalnorge.no