[translations] [Translations] Persian Translation for version 6.1

Hadi Farnoud hadi.farnoud at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:04:30 UTC 2008

Dear mohammad

I'm working on translation server so that we will be able to
translating via web just like launchpad.net,so till then you can send
it to saied or me via email or submit via project support : please set
component: PO files status:patch (code needs review)
www.drupal.org/project/fa

Cheers
Hadi farnoud
Www.hadifarnoud.ir