[translations] German translation needs a new maintainer

Konstantin Käfer kkaefer at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:26:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

the German translation needs a new maintainer. If you're able to cope
with constant non-constructive criticism, insults and defamation, this
is for you (cf. http://www.drupalcenter.de/node/8543).

Please mail Uwe Hermann (http://drupal.org/user/12054) to grant you
CVS access permissions. I will happily supply a database dump of the
former German translation server so that the work that has been done
can reviewed and won't get lost.

Note that I am not the actual maintainer of the German translation
(Uwe Hermann is), however, people think that I am the maintainer, so I
am putting this project up for adoption on behalf of Uwe.

Konstantin