[translations] Ukrainian per module translations

Andriy Podanenko podarokua at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:15:00 UTC 2008

Good day!
I have a large translation repository for Ukrainian ( uk ) with not only
core strings but a very large per module data
For Ukrainian I`ve created http://drupal.org/translation/uk-ua  ( uk project
is dead And I want to merge it with my uk-ua )
But What have I do for per module translation? Do I have to make a special
modules-release inside my uk-uk project?(I think it is not good)
And where can I read a few docs for this process to make it good with
official how-to(not for core but for per-module)?

--
Andriy Podanenko
podarok@