[translations] Missing strings from translation 6.x templates

Vasileios Lourdas drupal at lourdas.name
Wed Sep 10 14:42:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

I noticed that there are a few missing strings from the translation templates
for Drupal 6.x. I downloaded the latest dev version (dated Aug 17th) and
after creating the Greek .po files based on these templates and importing
them into a fresh Drupal 6.4 installation, if I search for Greek untranslated
strings, I get 10 results, as described below:

Built-in interface	A serialized array of function names (like
user_current_to_arg) to be called to replace a part of the router path with
another string.
modules/system/system.install:684	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	An HTTP error @status occurred. \n at uri
misc/drupal.js	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	An error occurred. \n at uri\n(no information available).
misc/drupal.js	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	An error occurred. \n at uri\n at text
misc/drupal.js	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	Boolean indicating whether the node should displayed on the
front page.
modules/node/node.install:66	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	Server error. Requested function %method does not exist.
includes/xmlrpcs.inc:206	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	Server error. Requested method %methodname not specified.
includes/xmlrpcs.inc:152;291	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	Server error. Requested method %methodname signature not
specified.
includes/xmlrpcs.inc:294	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	The title of this node, always treated a non-markup plain
text.
modules/node/node.install:35	el 	edit	delete
Built-in interface	You must enter a mask.
modules/user/user.admin.inc:715;737	el 	edit	delete

I assume that potx is used to extract the strings. How did these 10 strings
get missed by potx?
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)