[translations] who would be first to inhibit localize.drupal.org?

B.Batpurev batpurev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:13:36 UTC 2009

> If your team would like to be among the first to migrate, let me know.
>
> Gábor

Dear Gabor,

The timing of the release of new localization server is really
coinciding with our plan to undertake localization of Drupal to
Mongolian language. As a start we have already translated and
submitted general.pot file. And other files are being translated. We
would like to be one of the first to try out new localization server.
Can you please consider our interest and include Mongolian
translation.

thanks in advance,
Batpurev

CEO, InfoCon LLC. www.infocon.mn