[translations] who would be first to inhibit localize.drupal.org?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Aug 19 20:19:51 UTC 2009

Please open an issue on
http://drupal.org/node/add/project-issue/webmasters categorized for
localize.drupal.org. State your username on drupal.org (and log in on
localize.drupal.org, so your account is created there too). See more
below.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Hannes Lilljequist<hannes at perrito.se> wrote:
> The Swedish translation team has a l10n server at l10n.drupalsverige.se, and
> I'm sure we all love the idea of moving everything over to the official
> server. Do we just export the projects as .po files? How about suggested
> translations, are those possible to migrate too?

Well, you need to decide. Keeping suggestions still requires migration
software to be written and the attributions will be lost even in that
case. Please include this in your issue.

> We have a team of admins helping out on our server. Will it be possible on
> the new server to give just a number of people the ability to accept
> translations in Swedish, or do all users on the server have the same
> permissions?

Localize.drupal.org runs the l10n_groups and og modules, so you can
appoint an arbitrary number of group managers (>= 1 that is), and also
pick your way of operation for the group. Either an open group where
everyone can submit translations and suggestions or a moderated group
where suggestions are submitted and approved or declined.

Gábor