[translations] Persian trasnlation & one problem

Hadi Farnoud hadi.farnoud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:25:37 UTC 2009

ِDear Mohsen

You have two options:

1- Use version 5.x translation and complete it by Locale Module yourself.
2- Since irdrupal.com is not official translation and unfortunately enough
they don't work with us , We cannot guarantee the quality of translation.
however, you can download irdrupal package and then export translation using
Locale Module.

I'm very sorry D6 Translation is not ready. we always are a version behind ,
so I decided to put D7 translation in higher priority so It'll be ready as
it releases.

Hadi Farnoud,
www.hadifarnoud.ir