[translations] drupal 6 basque translation

karlos g liberal karlos at investic.net
Wed Oct 21 07:09:30 UTC 2009

kaixo Inigo

I karlos fron Iruña. We work with drupal for years in investic.
We have opened this issue http://drupal.org/node/573632 to add the basque in
the translation tool localize.drupal.org
As you say now that the translation has only drupal 5. We have po file in
Euskera and Drupal 6. But I think it is interesting to organize from
localize.drupal.org all the people we are interested in translating the
Basque drupal

2009/10/20 Inigo <imunoz at tas-tas.org>

> Hello:
>    I wanted to ask if you know of any effort to translate drupal 6 to
> basque. In the official website the only translation available is for
> drupal 5 and is incomplete.
>
>    Thanks in advance.

Karlos g Liberal
Director de Tecnología
INVESTIC - Software Libre: Tecnologías de la Colaboración
Plaza del Vínculo 3 2º izda. 31002 Pamplona
Tlfn. 948 22 15 63

Nuestro blog: www.investic.net/blog
Nuestra web: www.investic.net