[translations] [Translations] Wating too long for get translations

Fabiano Sant'Ana listas at wundo.net
Mon Sep 28 15:26:31 UTC 2009

Hi Romeu,

There is a long discussion back there in l.d.o about Quality of
Translation versus Number of Translated Strings, please take a look.
Just adding more maintainers is not a plain solution for the
translation problem, IMHO having a bad translation is much worse than
no translation.

Also, I don't think this list is the proper place to discuss this
issue, as most of the team involved in the translation are not
subscribed to this list, please open a new thread (or comment in an
existing one) in  l.d.o.

BTW, we will have a big Drupal event down in Campinas in the end of
October, I would be glad if you could be joining us.
Cheers,
Fabiano Sant'Ana