[translations] Noun/Verb context on Localize.drupal.org

José San Martin jz.sanmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:21:12 UTC 2010

Hi Gábor,

I understand that classifing contexts is no l.d.o's job, but it's
certainly something that would need to be done within Drupal Core
development. I'm just wondering if there's still a time window for
doing that in Drupal 7, and how it could be done. Sure there's also no
easy answer on that, but... any suggestions on how to start changing
it?