[translations] staging localization server and more suggested changes

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Mar 9 17:14:07 UTC 2010

Hi Gustavo,

You might be already logged in. I've seen this, since the login flow
redirects to the login page for some reason, which is access denied
once you logged in. This does not happen on live though, so I'm
hopeful its just an issue with the different subdomain or somesuch.
Did not look into it yet.

Gábor