[translations] Installation Profile - How to make a default locale?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Jun 23 09:28:56 UTC 2011

Well, it is already there isn't it? :) Anyway, I think in your own
install profile you can implement the install task list alter hook
(you'll see it in the l10n_install profile too), and redirect from
there to a later stage in the installed (ie. include the language code
in the URL too as if the user already selected it). Before the install
profile is selected, you don't have much control, because your install
profile code will not run.

Gábor