[translations] Translate taxonomy

Luc Luc at Dzinelabs.com
Thu Mar 24 22:04:13 UTC 2011

Good afternoon List,

I'm having a hard time to translate my taxonomy. My taxonomy is called
'catalog' and has categories with subcategories:
e.g. collars with blue, red and white as subcategories. I'm trying to
translate them to Spanish so i added the category in Spanish, the
subcategories also in Spanish and created 'new translations' so the
relationship was established as per http://drupal.org/node/313268

When i use the language switcher to have the Spanish version, the
taxonomy however doesn't get translated and i'm only getting the
English version.

The taxonomy is a UC_cart block.

Translation node for the taxonomy is set as 'Per language terms', all
the terms have their own language set. In the content types i've
disabled the taxonomy synchronization, enabled it .... nothing.

Language negotiation is "path prefix only".
Content selection mode: Mixed current language (if available) or default language (if not) and language neutral.

Am i missing something? Or do i need a separate module for this?

Using D6.19, i18n (latest build),transliteration, locale and updated
the languages.

--
Regards,
 Luc