[translations] [Translations] Can't login to localize.drupal.org

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Mar 29 20:17:22 UTC 2011

Hi!

Great report! Can you please submit this at
http://drupal.org/node/add/project-issue/infrastructure (component
localize.drupal.org), so its sure taken care of. Unfortunately email
is not a good medium to track and ensure things will happen. The
volume of email most of us getting, it falls off the radar pretty
quick.

Thanks,
Gábor