[translations] [mr] Would like to contribute translations

Balu Ertl write.me at baluertl.com
Mon Nov 24 07:24:15 UTC 2014

Hi Swapnil Hajare,

Welcome and thanks for joining Drupal translators! As you may already
know, this mailing list is for global discussion, including every
locales. For help with one given language, you should contact your
Marathi Team's administrators: Prasad Shir, abhisheknagar, harshadgune
or shende.tejas7. See their names listed on the group homepage and
follow the links to their personal contact form. Good luck!

Happy localization! :)

Wishing the Bests, Balu Ertl
 Mail: write.me at baluertl.com
 Site: http://www.baluertl.com [3]